We are a specialist breed club, affiliated to the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy (GCCF)
The objects of the club are
- to promote the breeding and exhibition of Tabby Point Siamese and new colours of Siamese and Orientals
- to help fanciers in all aspects of this hobby
- to take an active interest in the care and protection of all cats
The Club is represented on the Siamese (SCJAC) and Oriental Breed Advisory (OJBAC) Committees.
The Club was formed in 1964, at a time when Tabby Point Siamese were a new and unrecognised breed known as Shadow Points or Lynx Points.The success story of these beautiful cats speaks for itself, and today we have a strong Tabby Point Siamese membership. The Club also has a keen interest in new varieties and has supported the advance of the many colours and patterns of Orientals. In 1993 the Club successfully proposed the recognition of Cinnamon, Fawn and Caramel Point Siamese in solid, tabby and tortie patterns.
The TPS&PBCC offers club classes where possible at major and specialist shows. Historically these classes covered the breeds for which the club originally catered:
- All colours of Tabby Point Siamese
- Cinnamon, Fawn, Caramel and Apricot Point and Cinnamon, Fawn and Caramel Tortie Point Siamese
Black, Blue, Cinnamon, Fawn, Caramel, Red, Cream and Apricot, plus all
Oriental Torties, Tabbies, Shaded and Smokes.
General Enquiries Email : email@example.com